GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
_________ _____ _______
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta, East Kalimantan, and is one of the largest export coal mines in
the world. Coal production in 2007 will be around 36 million tonnes with significant further expansion planned in the years to come.
KPC invites new graduates (year of graduation: 2005-2007) to join the Graduate Development Program (GDP). This program is aimed at producing KPC’s quality future leaders. The streams we offer are:
_ Geotechnical Engineering (GT) – Civil Engineering, Geology
_ Civil Engineering (CV) – Civil Project, Hydrology, Soil & Rock Engineering
_ Mechanical Engineering (ME)
_ HR Management (HR) – Management, Psychology
1. Hold an S1 degree in the disciplines indicated above.
2. Be not older than 27 years of age in the year of admittance.
3. Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale.
4. Have positive work attitude.
5. Be proficient in English (minimum at Intermediate level).
6. Pass aptitude test.
7. Pass medical test (in a clinic appointed by KPC).
Send your resume, copy of S1 certificate (or “surat tanda lulus” for those waiting for graduation) and copy of academic transcript to:
Manager Learning and Development
D2 Building, Tango Delta
PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 – Kalimantan Timur
Fax: (0549) 521528
Write GDP-KPC and discipline code on top right corner of envelope.
Closing date: 9 August 2007.