Policy Analysis and Policy Formulation in the Health Sector (PAF) program is seeing 1 (one) qualified Indonesian candidate for the position of Knowledge Management Staff with qualification as follows:
– Age 28 – 40, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration and/or another related university degree.
– Min. 3-5 years experience.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems (telephone, fax, email, internet and its software).
– Computer literate.
– Well organized, independent, trustworthy, analytical, time management and administrative skills, good communicator and have good networking in Health and Public sector.
The person will responsible for:
Ø Knowledge Management
Conceive, build-up and maintain the electronic literature data-base of the project. Extend its use to the other projects in the health sector. Transfer technology to the Center for Health Policy Analysis and Development in the context of Knowledge Management development of the Ministry of Health.
Ø Policy Development
Participate in the development of a capacity building program to improve the policy-making process in the Ministry of Health in the context of decentralization.
§ Maintain close cooperation and relation with other GTZ health projects and relevant institutions (counterparts, GTZ Jakarta, German Embassy, etc).
§ Organize visitor program in connection with field trip to pilot regions.
§ Prepare list of workshop, seminars, training and meeting for input of project’s report.
§ Organize meetings, workshops and seminars as required.
§ Follow up the project monitoring system.
§ Assist Principal Advisor and Team Leader on administration tasks, including prepare minutes of meeting for both internal and external meeting.
Ø Documentation and Library
§ Select systematically the classification and adequate keyword list for literature, project documents and media other than books collection (Videocassette, CD, etc) and update them regularly.
§ Updating and maintain all libraries data and documentation.
§ Support and assist by finding and storing the required literature.
GTZ – Health Projects
Ministry of Health Bld, Blok A, 9th Floor
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X-5, Kav.4-9
Do not apply if you don’t meet the requirements.